Sunday, June 5, 2011

My Story

Hi, I am Kayan, the owner of Madame Soufflé and a vintage-fashion lover. I'm originally from Hong Kong, and currently living in Toronto, Canada with my son (kitty).


It's always been my dream to be in fashion. When I was a child, I told my mama I wanted to be a fashion designer when I grew up. Actually my parents support me in Art and Design, but they want me to get a degree in something related to business first. I didn't want them disappointed, so I spent four and half years in University, and finally graduated this year with a Honours B.com, BA in Econ., and minor in Japanese Study.
I plan on getting a job after graduation and make some money for tuition fee. Then i'm gonna apply for fashion design programs. I hope that dream will come true one day!!

Inspired by vintage trend and many fashion bloggers, I have decided to open an online boutique two years ago. As a student, budget was always a big issue for me. Through the efforts of finding suppliers who was able to offer affordable price and  unique clothing that was "my" style! Waiting for shipment, taking photos, measuring various items, designing a logo and banner............after months and months of hard work, first batch will be launched on 8th June!!

I'm gonna keep this blog to update with my newest finds, store updates, and just random thoughts.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...