Sunday, September 18, 2011

No-Sew Baby Tutu Tutorial

I made a tutu dress as a gift for my friend's new born baby last week. I had so much fun making this. It was so simple and easy, and I finished it within 30minutes.

All you need is : ◊ Ribbon ◊ Tulle ◊ Scissors


Here is the general Waist Size:


  

the addition of silk flowers, sequins or ribbon  if you would like to accessorize the tutu. I think a handmade tutu dress would be great baby gift. Make a beautiful tutu for your little princess and turn her fairtale dreams into a reality. 
 


8 comments:

  1. That is so cute! I will definitely be trying one of these for my daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. easiest directions I have seen so far. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you subscribe via email to your blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for all of your comments!

    There are Email Subscription box in the right sidebar, so you can subscribe our blog by submitting your Email. =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it!! So easy but so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so you would cut the tulle 8 inches long then cut it in half so you would have 4 inches on each side of the knot
    to make a 0-3 months tutu?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have the exact same question as @teanns fecht.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you very much for your tutorial. I love the colors.
    Featured it in my blog http://aishuslittlesparkles.blogspot.ae/2013/03/aishus-party-outfit.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...